Employment at St. Joseph's is more than a job — it is life's great work!
From house-parenting to teaching, there is always work to be done at St. Joseph's Indian School!
Joining our team requires commitment to excellence, a positive attitude and respect for the Lakota (Sioux) culture. We seek individuals with the following qualities:
* Extreme dedication
* Enormous capacity to share and care
* Team player for betterment of each child
* Participation and appreciation of Lakota culture and spiritual development
* Sense of mission in helping others less fortunate
* Ability to motivate young people to think, respond and learn
* Good stamina
* A preference for order
* Your interest is appreciated!